Demand Control Manager
Job ID: JOB-12815
Demand Control Manager
We are looking to speak with experienced Supply Chain Professionals about this great new job opportunity in Shannon or Oranmore with one of our industry leading clients. Our client are looking to attract a Demand Control Manager on a permanent basis. This company stands out for their culture, exceptional career development pathways and unrivalled rewards and recognition packages.
Apply to us to find out more about this great job opportunity in Supply Chain in Shannon or Oranmore and we can talk through if it’s the right job for you. Based in Shannon or Oranmore this role is commutable from Clare, Galway and Limerick.
The Demand Control Manager will lead a team that is responsible for overseeing and managing N1 demand control. The N1 Demand Control element will develop and maintain strategies that protect the supply chain from activities so that service is protected globally. The leader must foster and facilitate a cross functional environment needed for the central supply chain planning process. This position must also assist in the growth and development of their team members. In doing so, this position helps commit to world-class integrity and ethical business practices.
Demand Control Management:
- Deliver service/inventory performance across end-to-end global value streams with direct accountability for supply chain demand control activities.
- Maintain and develop Node 1 Demand control processes that both protect and predict supply chain risks.
- Manage resolution of exceptions within the demand time fence.
- Responsible for the management of the PTF for supply planning and distribution planning.
- Responsible for highlighting risks through Regional / Market Demand monitoring.
- Optimize and improve the Demand Planning Change Request process.
- Develop techniques that manage abnormal demand.
- Develop a culture of accountability around maintaining key supply chain inputs (both within planning and with other key functions) that reflect actual performance as it exists in the current state.
- Member of the supply chain planning team jointly responsible for growing the influence of the department through the development of relationships and execution of key projects.
- Partner with other supply chain planning teams to develop standardized project tracking and status reporting documents and processes.
- Manage a team of centrally located, globally oriented Supply Chain Planners and drive overall career goals for team members.
Expected Areas of Competence (i.e. KSAs):
- In-depth knowledge of Lean Manufacturing.
- In-depth knowledge of Six Sigma.
- Broad knowledge and experience with project management tools and methods.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coach the implementation of transactional improvements through cross-functional teams by listening and utilizing influence skills.
- Able to take action in solving problems and making decisions while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues, able to use reason, even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written) in a clear and concise manner.
- BS or BA in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, Mathematics, or other related field
- Minimum 6-8 years of business experience supply chain, project management, planning or IT systems, experience in all three areas strongly preferred
- APIC CPIM and/or CSCP certification preferred
- Experience with medical devices preferred
- Experience with one or more ERP systems strongly preferred
- Experience with one or more APS strongly preferred
For more information on this role in Shannon or Oranmore please contact Peter Muldoon on 086 0462367 Email email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12996 HR Officer My client based in Galway city are hiring a HR officer to support…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12964 Senior QC Analyst We are looking to speak with experienced QC Analysts about this great…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12926 GCMS Senior Chemist We are looking to speak with experienced Analytical Chemist about this great…