Our client, a financial services company in Dublin is currently looking to recruit a Depositary Manager for their site.
What Will I Be Doing
- Provides support for all of European Depositary Bank’s businesses to enable them to deliver operational transactions and processes to clients.
- Responsible for the delivery of AIFMD and UCITS depositary services for the company, and take full ownership of the successful completion of all tasks in accordance with depositary procedures.
- Responsible for cash flow monitoring process and ensure that it is completed accurately on a daily basis. In addition to the above you will also be afforded the opportunity to develop your management skills in this role.
- Manage a team of approximately 8 -10 Depositary staff
- Manage the delivery of depositary services to a growing portfolio of Mutual, Hedge, Real Estate and Private Equity fund clients
- Manage existing and new depositary client relationships
- Responsible for all aspects of NAV Oversight for assigned funds
- Responsible for conducting all investment and borrowing restriction checks for assigned funds
- Responsible for all Cashflow Monitoring for assigned funds
- Assist with oversight of service providers such as sub-custodians, Prime Brokers, administrators and other parties including participation on-site visits
- Report to Boards of Directors in relation to the provision of depositary services
- Compile and update KPI and revenue reporting for submission to Management
What Do I Need
- Educated to degree level
- An excellent communicator with strong inter-personal skills
- An experienced people manager
- A team player and possess a positive attitude
- Focused on attention to detail with strong organizational and time management skills
For further information on this Depositary Manager role in Dublin please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.