Telephone: 086 8395533
Design Assurance Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Design Assurance Engineer for their site.
- You will serve as extended team member on a PDP Project representing the Design Assurance function and will report dotted line to the quality lead on the project.
- You will prepare test method validations, design verification and shelf life protocols / reports.
- You will be responsible for keeping abreast of industry best practice with respect to product design.
- You will maintain expert, up to date knowledge of developments in regulatory compliance requirements for product design, development, transfer and commercialisation activities.
- You will be required to liaise with departments, both internally and externally to build strong collaborative partnerships.
- You will be required to provide Quality input into new product development, process improvements and change control.
- As required, you will support cross functional teams to design protocols to ensure that new products/ product changes are adequately evaluated/tested with respect to standard requirements.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science) and desirably with a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player and leader and can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- You are experienced to a competent level within Medical Device product design. Initiates and Leads Change, Collaborates and Creates Alignment, Drives Accountability and Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions are a must.
- Excellent communication and ability to influence is critical to the role.
- You must be fluent in English, both in writing and speaking. The role is a day shift role. Flexibility to travel <10% of time desirable.
For further information on this Design Assurance Engineer role in Galway please contact Bimi on 086 8395533 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.