Design Assurance Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Design Assurance Engineer for their site.
- In our Heart Valve Therapy Design Assurance Team, our purpose is to increase product development process rigour to ensure robust understanding of designs, documentation of compliance to requirements and timely, high-quality product launches that satisfy patient needs and reduce customer complaint rates.
- A Design Assurance Engineer will work closely with the quality core team member executing on PDP deliverables.
- As Quality extended Core Team Member, you will develop strong cross functional partnerships with all functions involved in the program.
- In particular you will support the execution of a number of elements on the NPD Program including test method validation, design verification and risk management.
- You will be required to communicate key program information including exceptions, barriers, and quality issues to the Core Team, extended team, and functional management to ensure full engagement and alignment.
- As part of ongoing professional development you will also be supported in maintaining up-to-date knowledge of quality system regulations, industry practices applicable to areas of responsibility, and developments in clinical practice.
- We are looking for a qualified person to Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (Level 8 NFQ) in a relevant technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Science) and desirably with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
- You are a dynamic team player can work effectively and proactively on cross-functional teams.
- Initiates and Leads Change, Collaborates and Creates Alignment, Drives Accountability and Thinks Critically and Makes Sound Decisions are a must.
- You are a good communicator and fluent in English, both in writing and speaking.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval