Design Automation Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11670
Design Automation Engineer
Our client, a leading Medical Device Company in Galway are seeking to recruit a Design Automation Engineer on a 12 month contract.
Responsibilities may include the following and other duties may be assigned.
- Develops and applies computer aided design (CAD) software engineering methods, theories and research techniques in the investigation and solution of technical problems.
- Assessing architecture and hardware limitations, plans technical projects in the design and development of CAD software.
- Defines and selects new approaches and implementation of CAD software engineering applications and design specifications and parameters.
- Develops routines and utility programs.
- Prepares design specifications, analysis and recommendations for presentation and approval. May specify materials, equipment and supplies required for completion of projects and may evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services.
SPECIALIST CAREER STREAM:
Typically an individual contributor with responsibility in a professional discipline or specialty.
Delivers and/or manages projects assigned and works with other stakeholders to achieve desired results.
May act as a mentor to colleagues or may direct the work of other lower level professionals. The majority of time is spent delivering and overseeing the projects from design to implementation while and adhering to policies, using specialized knowledge and skills normally acquired through advanced education (typically University).
Autonomy: Established and productive individual contributor.
Works independently with general supervision on larger, moderately complex projects / assignments.
Organizational Impact: Sets objectives for own job area to meet the objectives of projects and assignments.
Contributes to the completion of project milestones .
May have some involvement in cross functional assignments.
Innovation and Complexity: Problems and issues faced are general, and may require understanding of broader set of issues or other job areas but typically are not complex .
Makes adjustments or recommends enhancements in systems and processes to solve problems or improve effectiveness of job area.
Communication and Influence: Communicates primarily and frequently with internal contacts . External interactions are less complex or problem solving in nature.
Contacts others to share information, status, needs and issues in order to inform, gain input, and support decision making.
Leadership and Talent Management: May provide guidance and assistance to entry level professionals and / or employee in Support Career Stream.
Required Knowledge and Experience: Requires practical knowledge and demonstrated competence within job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
Requires a University Degree and minimum of 2 years of relevant experience
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…