Design & Development Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11600
Design and Development Engineer
Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking a Design and Development Engineer to join their team. This position offers a mix of remote and on site working. Successful candidate will partner with engineers at various manufacturing sites to develop manufacturing processes for the newest RF Ablation catheter.
- Partner with process engineers to conduct designed experiments to develop robust manufacturing processes.
- Optimize equipment
- Execute IQ/OQ/PQ
- Conduct statistical analysis on process data
- Update manufacturing procedures
- Recommend optimal process settings to be used in production
- Develop tooling to be used in manufacturing
- Develop manufacturing procedures to be used at the manufacturing facilities
- Train assemblers on new manufacturing processes
- Collaborate on and/or author documents such as technical reports, PFMEAs and validation reports.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues that occur during product development cycle and provide technical solutions via analysis and hand-on interaction with designated processes.
- Collaborate with engineers at the manufacturing sites to implement manufacturing processes.
- Third Level 8 Degree or higher in Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering or related discipline and desirably with experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing, process development, or related experience
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment
- Working knowledge of Statistical Analysis tools
- Computer skills such as Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Quality systems
- Experience interpreting mechanical drawings
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong communication/collaboration skills
Knowledge of manufacturing processes such as laser welding, soldering, adhesive bonding, and assembly
Prior experience in the Medical Device Industry
Strong documentation skills
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Ciaran Fahy on 087-4108620/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…
Job ID: JOB-11844 Cleaning Manager – Bio-Pharmaceutical Site Location: Limerick Experience Required: 3-5 Years Reporting to: Area Manager Responsibilities include,…
Job ID: JOB-11843 Technical Sales Engineer Reporting to: VP of Sales in the US with a dotted Line to the…