Design & Development Engineer
Job ID: JOB-11600
Design and Development Engineer
Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking a Design and Development Engineer to join their team. This position offers a mix of remote and on site working. Successful candidate will partner with engineers at various manufacturing sites to develop manufacturing processes for the newest RF Ablation catheter.
- Partner with process engineers to conduct designed experiments to develop robust manufacturing processes.
- Optimize equipment
- Execute IQ/OQ/PQ
- Conduct statistical analysis on process data
- Update manufacturing procedures
- Recommend optimal process settings to be used in production
- Develop tooling to be used in manufacturing
- Develop manufacturing procedures to be used at the manufacturing facilities
- Train assemblers on new manufacturing processes
- Collaborate on and/or author documents such as technical reports, PFMEAs and validation reports.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing issues that occur during product development cycle and provide technical solutions via analysis and hand-on interaction with designated processes.
- Collaborate with engineers at the manufacturing sites to implement manufacturing processes.
- Third Level 8 Degree or higher in Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering or related discipline and desirably with experience in a similar role.
- Minimum 2 years manufacturing, process development, or related experience
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing processes and equipment
- Working knowledge of Statistical Analysis tools
- Computer skills such as Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Quality systems
- Experience interpreting mechanical drawings
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong communication/collaboration skills
Knowledge of manufacturing processes such as laser welding, soldering, adhesive bonding, and assembly
Prior experience in the Medical Device Industry
Strong documentation skills
For further information on this role in Galway please contact Ciaran Fahy on 087-4108620/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…