Contact: Deborah Counihan
Our Client are seeking a resourceful individual with specific hands on industrial experience in the Mechanical Design field, complemented by a proven track record in Manufacturing / Production or Process Engineering. The ideal candidate must have a strong academic background backed by a 3rd level engineering qualification.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Experience in mechanical / product design preferably with a high level of product or machine build experience required.
- Preparation and development of Design solutions.
- Concept Generation
- Liaison with customers providing detailed design reviews.
- Liaison with Production, Programming, Electrical and Ordering departments.
- Day to day 3d Modelling using Solidworks.
- Sourcing standard equipment on an international level.
- Designing Machined and laser parts.
- Working to fine tolerances.
Knowledge, skills and Experience
- Extensive experience in 3D modelling using Solidworks is essential.
- Strong communications skills, creative and innovative to always be one step ahead.
- Good negotiation and presentation skills.
- Self-Motivated self started can be left to work on own devices.
- Strong interpersonal skills and social competence, team player.
- Accurate and consistent.
- Engineering Degree (B.Sc. or equivalent) with 3 years relevant experience in a Design Engineering environment.
- Very proficient in the use of Solidworks 3D Modeling package.
- Very proficient in the use and MS Office products.
For further information on this Design Engineer in Galway please contact Deborah Counihan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval