Design Engineer Consultant Germany
Our client, a medical device company in Germany are currently looking to recruit several Design Engineer Consultants for their site.
The purpose of this Role is to plan and execute product development and design control activities associated with the development and commercialisation of innovative Medical Devices.
- Take on responsibility for the remediation of current products in line with Product Development Process with a focus on the definition, development, testing and validation of device components.
- Execute product design activities ensuring that sound engineering principles are employed to meet design intent.
- Investigate, select, and develop appropriate materials and technologies and associated specifications to ensure that final design is robust and reproducible and capable of meeting design intent and all verification and validation requirements.
- Generate and maintain required Engineering and Design documentation in line with the Quality Management System and associated regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that Design for Manufacturability and product cost impact (materials and processing) are considered in all decision-making right from early concept stage so as to ensure final design can be scaled seamlessly in to manufacturing at the required product cost.
- Organise and execute design control activities such as risk analysis, FMEA, product specification, test method development, sterilisation and ageing study development and design verification in order to
- successfully bring product to Design Transfer stage.
- The role will involve customer facing aspects, the person will need to be technically strong and have an ability to understand customer requirements on a wide range of products and translating those requirements in to specifications.
- Candidates must have medical device experience.
For further information on this Design Engineering Consultant role in Germany please contact Bimi Felix on 091 730 022/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie