Design Engineering Technician
Job ID: JOB-12142
Design Engineering Technician – Canada
- Deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
- Concept, design and prototype in creative, flexible and innovative ways.
- Develop prototypes with our engineering and our customers. Develop best in class designs. Operate to the highest standards.
- Manufacture highest standard prototypes in line with customer expectations.
- Testing prototypes, documenting and reporting on results.
- Development of best manufacturing and assembly methods. Lead and support manufacturing of customer product in production.
- Documenting of methods and build traceability.
- Customer Leaders – communicate, collaborate and delivery with and for our customers.
- Proficient in our key technologies that include Catheter Braiding, Coiling and Reflow technologies, laser welding, catheter assembly including thermal bonding, adhesive bond, pad printing, annealing and many more.
- Ideally: Experience and skill in catheter shaft technology including braiding, coiling, laser cut steel, reflow, lamination, welding, and general catheter assembly. Ideally the candidate will have recognisable expertise in equipment setup and process development and will be able to apply themselves in design solutions for our customers.
- Ideally: the candidate will be capable of process setup, process development, fixturing and method development and design.
- The candidate will be motivated to lead good engineering practices and provide the highest standard of engineering solution to our customers.
- The candidate will be familiar with GMP requirements and be capable of drafting procedures and documentation and training others to these procedures.
- Efficiency in SolidWorks is an added plus, application to parts, tooling, fixturing.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Team player. Flexible, Responsive, an ability to get it done, go the extra mile.
- 3-5 years minimum in medical device industry essential and experience in technician role or in high skilled product builder role hugely beneficial.
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…