Design Risk Engineer
Our client, in Germany is currently looking to recruit a Design Risk Engineer for their site, on a contract basis.
Design risk is seen as a huge area of growth and this person would be involved directly with a great lifesaving product and they would have significant opportunities open to them once based on the exposure they would gain from this project. The product is a mechanical single use device (oxygenators - complex/plastics) used in heart surgeries.
Reporting directly to the Project Team Lead the successful candidate will have the responsibility for the following:
- Conduct dFMEAs on already established Medical devices
- Higher level Degree qualification in Engineering/ Quality/ Science.
- Minimum 5 years' experience working on Design Risk Assessments of Medical Devices
- Experience in root cause analysis techniques and CAPA.
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485 and ISO 14971 and FDA 21 CFR 820.
- German Language advantageous.
- Available to be on site 5 days a week.
- Ideally 5 years' experience or more
- Medical device experience essential
For further information on this Design Risk Engineer role in Germany please contact Deirdre Finnerty on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval