Telephone: 086 8395531
Our client, an automation company in Dublin are currently looking to recruit a Design Project Engineer for their site.
As part of our growth strategy, we would like to hear from experienced design engineers with 2-5 years’ professional experience to join our team.
- Working with our Senior Management team to bring innovative concepts to life through concept generation, SolidWorks modelling, detailed specification for production through to testing and installation.
- Accompanying the senior team with project reviews and helping to maintain our high standard of customer service during all client contact.
- Communicating effectively with clients and supply chain partners to ensure quality is maintained throughout the process as successful concepts are transitioned through to production.
- Job Requirements
- Recognised degree level qualification in either Mechanical Engineering, Medical Device Design or Industrial/Product Design.
- 2-5 years’ design and automation/product development experience
- Ability to communicate mechanical concepts quickly and effectively
- Proficiency in the use of SolidWorks software
- Experience in developing complex multi-part SolidWorks assemblies and in outputting detailed specification drawings.
- Ability to work as part of a flexible, dynamic team, while taking responsibility for individual tasks.
- An enquiring mind with an analytical approach to problem solving and an ability to visualise simple solutions for complex problems.
- A solid understanding of how things work, with an obsessive desire to make things work better.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and in person.
- Ability to communicate in customer interactions, and represent the company in a professional, constructive, and commercially aware manner.
- Management of Design project requests
- Customer communication management
- User design requirements
- Lead input to quotation generation
- Materials sourcing
- Employ best practice in system design and health and safety
- Internal resource planning for new design projects
- Mechanical design
- Elec / Controls design
- Ensure agreed timelines are met through effective management of resources
- Documentation management for all design projects
- Liaise with Works department of new design projects
- Management of Design department personnel
- Time and attendance
- Training / development
- Health and Safety in the Design area
- Control project file documentation updates / requirements
- Creation and management of files for new projects
- Update reviews on past projects
- Liaise with Works department of new project build support
- Ensure Design department maintains responsibility for all projects from inception to installation
For further information on this Design/Project Engineer role in Dublin please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval