Our client is seeking a DevOps specialist to join their team in Limerick.
An opportunity for experimenting and innovation as the Company transform their Development life cycle
- Enable streamlined software development, by managing and owning the entire automated build pipeline, DevOps toolchain and associated test environments from source control to software delivery.
- Work with peer technical leaders and their teams to enable engineers to seamlessly create CI/CD pipelines for their software components.
- Focus on continuously improving the DevOps tooling and software delivery processes.
- Leverage industry standard techniques and processed to help enable and provide better feedback to the development community.
- Monitor and continually improve the capacity of our production environments infrastructure
- Experience with container technology and subsequent technologies, Docker, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Amazon ECS, Azure Service Fabric, Harbour, Helm, Packer, Terraform.
- Extensive experience in maintaining and managing software build infrastructure. (Jenkins, TravisCI, TFS, TeamForge etc.)
- Strong understanding of programming skillsets, structure and Versioning.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Software Engineering roles
- Ideally experience with system’s management technologies such as Puppet, Ansible, Salt or Chef.
- Ideally experience in managing an automated build pipeline for a mixed set of software assets.
For further information on this position please contact Karl Lippett on 0861070950 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.