Our client, a technology company in the North West of Ireland are currently looking to recruit a Digital Designer for their site.
As Digital Content Designer, you’ll be responsible for designing and delivering impactful and innovative content for our marketing channels, driving engagement and building our brand on a global scale.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for design and a keen understanding of how to create engaging, visual content across digital platforms. This is a great opportunity to work within our friendly marketing team and will report to our Head of Marketing who will provide guidance and support.
We hope to hire and grow the best talent in our area – it’s one of the pillars of our company strategy. Everyone is encouraged to bring their own flair and to contribute at the highest level they possibly can. This role provides the opportunity to put your own stamp on the success and progress your career within an award-winning company.
- Work as part of our multidisciplinary Marketing team to deliver creative advertising and content designs that bring exciting campaigns to life across digital and print media.
- Liaise with multiple areas of the business to ideate, design and deliver a wide range of content such as graphics and videos for our website, social media, trade shows and other channels. Manage third party suppliers on scheduling and asset creation where necessary.
- Own the continued development of the brand and its guidelines, acting as a brand guardian to ensure that all internal and external communications adhere to the brand values and guidelines
- Passion for design and creative problem-solving, with a keen understanding of branding, colour, typography and digital formats.
- At least 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with a track record in creating static and motion graphic content for digital platforms.
- Fluency in the Adobe CS suite with experience in creating/editing video content and responsive web design. Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills, with the ability to work efficiently while quickly adapting to shifting needs, balancing several projects at any given time.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills with the ability to present and communicate your work efficiently.
- A driven, entrepreneurial spirit.
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, as we believe that salaries should not be lower just because our company is located outside of the country’s capital city. We have added benefits such as flexible working, life insurance and pension. We encourage team events, run wellness initiatives and are committed to our local community and local charities. Opportunities to travel are available for those interested in seeing more of the world while also working to deliver for our clients.
For further information on this Digital Content Designer role in Leitrim please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval