Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Digital Content Specialist for their site on an 11-month contract basis.
This position is responsible for supporting the Content editorial calendar and content deployment related to the organisations digital channels in EMEA.
The digital content specialist will work in close cooperation with EMEA Senior digital/social manager, the BU stakeholders and the country channel owners.
In accordance with approved plans,
- Write or oversee the development of Pan-European specific content (i.e. text, images, videos, etc…) in coordination with the stakeholders involved in the content review/approve/publish steps.
- Publish and manage content on the corresponding digital channels though the web content management system (CMS).
- Perform content assessments and develop a plan for adding new pages or sections on organisations country websites.
- Manage content sharing with other EMEA digital partners.
- Coordinate content translation activities for the EMEA countries (push approach).
- Support the deployment of promotion campaigns (egg, email marketing, Search Engine Marketing/Optimisation, etc…).
- Manage the Intranet website content update.
- Serve in a consultative capacity with partners across all business units and countries.
- Support the creation of specific digital channels Key Performance Indicators reports based the regional templates.
- Ensure the user experience is consistent and speaks the same voice across the country digital channels.
- Provide enhancements suggestions based on performance of the digital channels.
- Bring new ideas for increasing customer engagement and loyalty.
- Manage multiple projects from concept to completion within the allotted time frames and aggressive deadlines.
- University degree in Communications
- Strong English language skills.
- Strong skills in digital content writing and content management.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience as a digital content editor and writer
- Experience in writing/managing content about health-related topics
- Experience in digital promotional campaigns deployment and related platforms.
- Experience in graphic content (photos, illustrations, etc. that make the site more attractive and easier to understand)
- Strong knowledge of web content management system (Adobe AEM a must)
- Experience with digital metrics and analytics.
- Strong understanding of information architecture, user experience, digital marketing
- Experience with site search, taxonomy, meta data, structured content, and SEO
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to understand and work within a matrix organisation
- Ability to understand strategic positioning and put it in practice in the creative part of the job
- Advanced Microsoft office tools knowledge
- Comfortable working with technical devices/information technology
- Ability to plan, organise and execute a project independently and on schedule
- Capability to establish and use networks to acquire information
- Proven evidence of the following Core Competencies: Results Orientation; Integrity; Interpersonal Effectiveness; Quality Orientation; Continuous Learning; Innovation.
For further information on this Digital Content Specialist role in Galway please contact Caroline Kingston rew on 0868395531 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.