Our client, a software company in Galway are looking to recruit a German & French Sales Manager for their site.
As a Customer Success Manager, you'll be responsible for maximizing the value customers generate from solutions and in turn maximize the value that our client can derive from our customers for sustainable bookings and growth. Once a customer has made the initial transaction, you enter the scene and own customer relationships, ensure customer adoption, convert trial customer to paid customers, deliver measurable bookings results and create a culture of customer success
All members build a culture of curiosity and persistence, are hands-on and hold themselves accountable to the team. We think exponentially with a mind-set of abundance and are inclusive of other peoples' opinions.
- Ensure adoption of products through personal product enablement, technical enablement and on-going support, leading to customers getting maximum value, as quickly as possible. This leads to conversion from no cost to paid, and upgrades of existing customers.
- To do so, become an expert on the Digital Products, including implementation and development of use cases of Digital products connecting to top business goals and requirements of customers.
- Work closely with customers to ensure Digital products are adopted into their teams' daily workflow, generating positive ROI and growing lifetime value
- Maintaining visibility into product performance and customer feedback to communicate with Customer Success and other teams. Work closely with customer and internal teams to resolve issues promptly and minimize customer churn.
- Measure and work to increase customer satisfactions ratings such as Net Promoter Scores.
- Act as primary escalation point for your accounts.
- Facilitate regular Account Reviews with customers to confirm their goals are being met
- Identify areas for customer growth: expanding users within an organization or cross-selling other Digital products.
- Building customer advocates who will speak as a reference and share success stories in Digital events and content.
- Customer Success Manager will represent the voice of the customer and work closely with internal teams to create an organization-wide culture of Customer Success.
- Be an advocate for customers' product feature priorities internally and align with product team around driving product roadmap.
- Partner with Go-To-Market team (includes Marketing team) to share customer stories and help develop marketing collateral.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement - within accounts, across Customer Success teams
Education & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree
- High aptitude for quickly learning about products and translating that knowledge into customer business value propositions.
- You are a fluent German & French & English (plus ideally another European Language) speaker.
- Experience working closely with demand generation, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams to increase customer satisfaction and sales
- You have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- Familiarity with the marketing tech stack: Marketing Automation, digital marketing technologies, data providers, digital media. Experience using Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications is a plus
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and scale
- 3-5 years of Customer Success, Account Management, or Consulting experience, ideally from a high tech or SaaS company, where you developed strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solution
For further information on this German & French Sales Manager role in Galway please contact Aisling Reardon on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our website - www.hero.ie