Digital Customer Account Manager
Our client, a software company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Digital Customer Account Manager for their site.
What will I be doing
- Digital transformation is fundamentally changing every industry. While this transformation is now pervasive for consumers - from songs and books all the way up to online purchases of cars - everyone in the business world wants that same simplicity of digital consumption as well. To stay ahead of this disruption, the company created a digital business unit that will allow anyone to buy and use the company and 3rd-party offerings with minimal human interaction.
- As a Customer Success Manager, you'll be responsible for maximizing the value customers generate from our solutions and in turn maximize the value the company can derive from our customers for sustainable bookings and growth. Once a customer has made the initial transaction, you enter the scene and own customer relationships, ensure customer adoption, convert trial customer to paid customers, deliver measurable bookings results and create a culture of customer success at the company.
- All members of the company build a culture of curiosity and persistence, are hands-on and hold themselves accountable to the team. We think exponentially with a mind-set of abundance and are inclusive of other peoples' opinions.
- Ensure adoption of our products through personal product enablement, technical enablement and on-going support, leading to customers getting maximum value, as quickly as possible. This leads to conversion from no cost to paid, and upgrades of existing customers.
- To do so, become an expert on the company Products, including implementation and development of use cases of the company products connecting to top business goals and requirements of customers.
- Work closely with customers to ensure the company products are adopted into their teams' daily workflow, generating positive ROI and growing lifetime value for the company.
- Maintaining visibility into product performance and customer feedback to communicate with Customer Success and other teams. Work closely with customer and internal teams to resolve issues promptly and minimize customer churn.
- Measure and work to increase customer satisfactions ratings such as Net Promoter Scores.
- Act as primary escalation point for your accounts.
- Facilitate regular Account Reviews with customers to confirm their goals are being met
- Identify areas for customer growth: expanding users within an organization or cross-selling other company products.
- Building customer advocates who will speak on behalf of the company as a reference and share success stories in the company events and content.
- Customer Success Manager will represent the voice of the customer at the company and work closely with internal teams to create an organization-wide culture of Customer Success.
- Be an advocate for customers' product feature priorities internally within the company and align with product team around driving product roadmap.
- Partner with Go-To-Market team (includes Marketing team) to share customer stories and help develop marketing collateral.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement - within accounts, across Customer Success team and across the company.
- Bachelor's degree
- High aptitude for quickly learning about products and translating that knowledge into customer business value propositions.
- You are a fluent German & English speaker.
- Experience working closely with demand generation, marketing operations, sales operations and analytics teams to increase customer satisfaction and sales
- You have led projects from conception to closure, and have experience leveraging internal resources to get things done.
- Familiarity with the marketing tech stack: Marketing Automation, digital marketing technologies, data providers, digital media. Experience using Marketing Automation, CRM or related applications is a plus
- Strong analytical and communications skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritize, and scale
- 3-5 years of Customer Success, Account Management, or Consulting experience, ideally from a high tech or SaaS company, where you developed strategies on assigned accounts to fully leverage technology solution
For further information on this Digital Customer Account Manager role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 0212066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval