Telephone: 021 2066287
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit Digital Designer for their site.
What will I be doing
- Support the Digital Design Associate Creative Director in all aspects of maintaining and expanding the web presence of the company.
- Design and content support of the company website as well as all microsite properties, and specific campaign initiatives such as landing pages, emails and banner ads.
- Reports to the Digital Marketing Team ACD and also requires coordination with the Creative Services Team on cross channel projects.
What do I need
- Experience with designing for websites and microsites and must be demonstrated by a strong portfolio.
- Experience with email development, banner animation, and experience with Adobe CQ is desirable
- Self-motivated and proactive attitude, as well as excellent time management, project management, and communication skills, with the ability to multi-task with multiple projects
- The ideal candidate will be able to follow direction from senior designers and creative directors, critical thinking skills and talent to execute projects from concept, thru production, to live.
- The ideal candidate will have a sophisticated design sense, and the ability to quickly understand the Brand Personality and grasp how to effectively represent that through stock photography, iconography, illustration and design choices.
- This position requires an understanding of and sensitivity to brand requirements regarding photography when executing stock searches, as well as a high skill level, standard of quality and attention to detail when retouching these images as required.
- This position also requires a high skill and comfort level with creating and editing vector illustrations and iconography to align with Brand standards.
- The ideal candidate is a self-motivated with a high level of initiative, excellent organisation and communication skills and a positive attitude.
- Work independently and as part of the team on larger projects. Comfortable working closely with Content and Development team members and juggling multiple projects.
Education & Experience:
- Degree or equivalent in Design
- 3 yrs + of design experience in the online space
- Experience with responsive design, mobile and iPad
- Adobe CS proficiency (CC) with an expert level of skill in Photoshop and Illustrator
- An excellent online portfolio showing a sophisticated design sense, the ability to adapt to different Brand styles, and proficiency in the online space
For further information on this Digital Designer role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / 0860449371 firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval