Our client, a global food manufacturing company are currently looking to recruit a Change Agent for their Digital Transformation project
The Digitization Change Agent will lead the Digital Diagnostic across all Plants within their region and provide significant guidance & support for the Design and Implementation phases.
The role will be responsible for ensuring the digital transformation is completed on-time and on-budget which will involve liaison between I4.0 stakeholders, Digitisation COE, plant team members, vendors and consultants. The role will support the digital capability build for Associates within the region.
Change Agent: Lead Digitisation Diagnostic in their assigned region & support improvement activities consistent with the OE Framework. Develop effective plans for the delivery of change initiatives associated with value creation opportunities in the designated region.
Project Management Accountable for ensuring the assigned Diagnostics, Design & Implementation projects are completed on-time and on-budget using tactical project management, effective communication and prompt risk-identification and escalation.
Operation Excellence: Use Agile MVP ‘use case’ implementation, expert in OE methodology using Visual Management, SPC & DMAIC;
Process Improvement: Responsible for all events surrounding the Digital Diagnosis (lead, prepare, design, implement) and summarise the opportunities. After time, refresh the diagnostic, depending on the growth of the Digital COE.
Training & Development: Delivery of training on Digitization & OE tools to team members within the designated regions.
Problem Solving: work with the I4.0 Stakeholders to prepare diagnostic tools and solutions to large, complex problems that will generate significant operational efficiency and capacity improvements;
Reporting: Preparation of reports and presentations. Analytical processing & reporting of data as part of the digitization and OE improvement initiatives.
Benchmarking: Liase with all COE Teams and benchmark other companies to share best practice and consistently drive to improve OE performance within the regions.
- Third level degree in Engineering/Statistics/Information Technology or related technical discipline is required.
- Qualification in Digitisation is desirable
- Apprentice level certification (or above) or qualification in Lean and/or Six Sigma (Green/Black Belt) is desirable.
- Project Management certification is desirable.
PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in an agile environment (preferably manufacturing and / or supply chain) leading and supporting successful process improvement events within a team.
- Strong leadership, coaching, communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent understanding of business change processes.
- Experience of people engagement and change management in a team-based environment.
- Experience managing & delivering projects with cross-functional teams with a strong emphasis on change management
- Demonstrated practical experience in the use and application of OE tools and principles:
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong computer literacy required.
- Demonstrated problem solving & decision-making skills.
- Experience with relational databases, information and insights
- Comfortable with modelling software, data mining techniques and methodologies
- Proficient with visualization software (Tableau, MicroStrategy)
- Comfortable leveraging cloud platforms and developing in SQL
- Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Passionate, creative and forward thinking
- Strong Leadership, coaching, influencing & negotiation skills; promotes vision of delivering Digitisation & OE in all aspects of work in designated regions.
- Excellent Communicator: ability to collaborate with all levels from Senior Leaders to employees at plant level. Has the ability to communicate & influence teams when required.
- Frame of Communication: Consultant role with Plant Leadership, I4.0 stakeholders, Digitalisation COE, Plant team members, vendors and consultants, external bodies.
For further information on this role in Mayo please contact Dee Curley on 086 7902191 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval