Telephone: 087 2197421
Director of Manufacturing
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit a Director of Manufacturing for their site.
- Adherence to the principles of Environment Health & Safety
- Formulate the strategy and business plan to deliver the high-quality products in line with forecast
- Planning and organising production objectives through the Business Unit Managers.
- Achieve the customer service requirements within defined timelines
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement by deploying Business Excellence tools
- Collaborate with other departments to generate requirements for future capacity.
- Provides Leadership on Operational Projects and input on new project and process introduction
- Have a visionary leadership style with the ability to motivate a workforce
- Develop the team for future growth and succession planning
- Effective decision making and complex problem-solving ability
- Communicate and engage with all employees to maintain a high motivated workforce.
- Work with cross functional teams on other projects
- Performs other related tasks, as required
- As a Leader, you will be expected to be a role model in exhibiting Company Values of Customers First, Achieving Excellence, Developing People, Flexibility and Integrity.
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree with emphasis in manufacturing and operations.
- Strong financial acumen and possess professional attitude.
- Minimum of seven years related managerial experience, with two years of those years of extensive technical experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to identify and quantify opportunities for improvement, organise multidisciplinary teams, lead improvement projects through coaching and training.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be able to accomplish organizational objectives effectively.
- Ability to work as a member of a management team to accomplish organizational objectives and ability to develop a team.
- Thorough understanding of sterilization barrier requirements.
- Excellent verbal, written and mentoring communication skills
- Demonstrated computer skills preferably spreadsheets, word processing, database, and other applicable software programs.
For further information on this Director of Manufacturing role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.