Director, Project Management, Biologics (Global Engineering Solutions)
Our client, a pharmaceuticals company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit a Director, Project Management, Biologics (Global Engineering Solutions) for their site.
- Provide coaching with respect to lean project delivery for all projects from business case development through completion of OQ involving the detailed design and construction of facilities, as well as project management services.
- Represent GES as prime internal and external contact within EMEA and AP.
- Develop, coach and retain a High Performance Organization that promotes employee development, deliver customer value, and demonstrate leadership capabilities.
- Develop a learning culture within the region as one of the key aspects of lean philosophy.
- Understand the company's vision, business needs, initiatives, and strategy and be able to transform it into a mission/work plan for the people in the organization bringing a competitive advantage to the Company.
- Leadership, Governance and Planning
- Collaborate with Area Directors, Technology Centre Leads and Executive Directors to delivery lean project requirements.
- Provide inward and outward looking focus to the organisation.
- Ensure data is captured on each capital project and stored maintained within a central repository
- Implementation and Control
- Foster and mentor a World Class Safety Culture within the organization
- Provide coaching on the use of Lean tools and techniques on specific projects.
- Develop engineering and technical competency:
- External technical benchmarking and keeping up on external technologies and capabilities, industry trends and issues
- Development of appropriate metrics for monitoring and evaluation of GES Lean implementation.
- Interface with Area Engineering Directors and Technology Centre to develop best execution methodologies .
- Communicate to the regions portfolio results and process improvement opportunities.
- Maintain contacts within industry for lean delivery .
- Interface and align with key Service Providers of Detailed Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management capabilities.
- BSc in Engineering or equivalent
- Min 10 years' experience executing significant capital projects for healthcare manufacturing (vaccines/biologics) with different types of execution strategies.
- Demonstrated leadership as agent for change, able to create and drive a vision for the organization and sought by other leaders, internally and externally, for expertise and advice
- International experience and working with other cultures is seen as an advantage
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval