Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Document Controller for their site.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Functional expert for change management process; help deal with issues for change management system, give training, and maintain procedures.
- Maintaining change management process as per procedure, implementing updates in a timely manner to support the various business units.
- Replacing hard copy documents in all required locations and upkeep document catalogue.
- Maintaining relevant drive/location with all current revisions of controlled documents.
- Work with the Senior Quality Systems Engineer on maintaining and improving the change management process.
- Issue document / equipment numbers, maintain relevant spreadsheets with required data.
- Maintain files for change management and report on the performance of process.
- Ensure that all records are orderly filed and easily retrievable.
- Data entry - item master data, bills of material, routings for new or revised parts as per released templates.
- Participates in developing QA documents (including Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions etc) to ensure that quality objectives are met and also for continuous improvement of Quality Systems.
- Provides additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure high compliance levels
- Support the implementation of Company Policies and GMP
- The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, thorough, organized and passionate about quality systems and the role of the document controller as part of the bigger organization picture. He /she will possess excellent people skills, the ability to prioritise and a can-do attitude.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification (Certificate/Diploma/Degree)
- A minimum of 1 - 3 years' experience in a doc control, quality or compliance role within a regulated environment - ideally med tech sector.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including MS Excel, Word and Access Database.
- Highly organised with strong ability to prioritise tasks
- Previous experience working with change control software
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval