Telephone: 086 8168298
Documentation Administrator – Engineering – Contract
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork are currently looking to recruit a Documentation Administrator – Engineering for their site on a contract basis.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This role will support the documentation strategy for all disciplines to ensure business, engineering, quality and compliance goals are met for the project, while adhering to GEP/GMPs.
- Administration and support of the relevant electronic document management systems (EDMS)
- Coordination of engineering documentation control activities on the project:
- Coordination with JSI system owners of Standard Document Indexes (SDI) for all turnover packages from PM/SISK, and external vendors, including coordination of Vendor and Trade turnover packages (VTOP, TTOP) to ensure alignment of the process.
- Coordinates review and approval workflows for engineering and project documentation
- Responsible for coordination of drawing repositories, engineering documentation, vendor documentation workflows, including coordination of the transmittal process.
- Tracks documents through these processes and gives support to relevant users accordingly.
- Maintain Document Matrices/Registers for the project as required.
- Develops and applies project procedures in line with cGMPs and GEPs.
- Manages, stores, prepares, catalogues documents for archival and retrieval when required.
- Coordinate document turnover schedule and registers with PM/Sisk.
- Maintain hardcopy documents and reference drawing stick sets for the project team.
- Receives and logs documents submitted for inclusion into the document control system.
- Reviews documents for conformance to site systems in respect of format, numbering, etc.
- Promote Good Documentation Practices (GDP) on the project.
- Deputizes for the project Documentation Team Lead as appropriate.
- Degree in Science or Engineering related discipline desirable, but not essential.
- Experience working on large capital projects essential.
- Experience in POET, FusionLive, Documentum, EFMS, BlueCielo desirable.
- Good written and oral communications.
- Ability to work in a team, but also self-directed.
- Ability to partner and deliver results in a matrix environment.
- Influencing skills and strong project management skills.
For further information on this Documentation Administrator – Engineering role in Cork please contact Niamh on 086 8168298/ email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval