Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit Documentation Specialist a for their site.
The role is within Quality systems, with a responsibilities for maintenance & support of the Windchill system.
- Represents the Documentation Services department and Windchill system
- Provide support to own department and site as required, including troubleshooting of Windchill issues
- Service as liaison for national and international documentation/Windchill BPLs to communicate Windchill information system information
- Masters, explains and applies data management tools (Windchill and SAP).
- Detailed understanding of procedures relating to Windchill (Global, Corporate and Site) and responsible for ensuring that their requirements are met.
- Critically examines existing procedures used within the Documentation Services Group (relating to their function) and update as required to ensure compliance to ISO13485 requirements.
- Utilize/leverage a group of Global and site Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to achieve local PLM goals
- Process Improvement - Using own initiative, initiate and complete continuous improvement projects as requested.
- Supports site External Inspections.
- Strong team member with the ability to identify and drive quality improvements.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Good presentational skills - Facilitate and roll-out training to new and existing PLM users both in Galway and in other sites, as required
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Fetec Level 7 or above in Science or Engineering Discipline
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.