Job ID: JOB-10743
Dutch Speaker – Analyst
Our client, a tech company in Galway are currently looking to recruit a Dutch Fraud & Breach Coordinator for their site.
Our client is seeking a Fraud and Breach Coordinator who will be responsible for working closely with consumer and breach clients, providing Client and Customer service, proposals, contracts, implementation and administration of breach services, and support clients throughout the process.
- Screen and interview clients by telephone to compile information regarding breach/fraud and/or identity theft
- Provide professional and courteous customer service and expert assistance to clients and victims of a breach/fraud and/or identity theft
- Gather, assemble and preserve facts, statements or affidavits and other evidence for use in breach remediation and resolving fraud and identity theft issues and claims
- Prepare letters, initiate telephone communications and acts as a liaison to creditor, law enforcement and government agencies
- Communicate clearly to customer the services and support offered
- Consults with potential and existing clients on breach incidents to determine if remediation is necessary and the requirements of the remediation.
- Identify, report, and articulate on current trends and unique client or customer situations to both internal and external parties
- Maintain current knowledge of all new laws and regulations pertaining to breach and identity theft
- Prepares written proposals for breach services that fit the situation
- Participates in project plan schedule development, monitoring and reporting
- Directs document and data transfers between company and clients
- Manage mailings: scrubbing data, producing letters, obtaining client approval and coordinating the delivery to mailing service
- Ensures timely communication to internal team members, clients and other 3rd parties such as client’s counsel
- Records and details relevant case notes into database with strong attention to detail and accuracy of information
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills – good listener
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including North American Teams, clients and other departments
- Keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment; very organized
- Results driven and customer focused
- Team player; collaborative work style is vital as is in keeping with companywide ethos.
- Self-motivated; able to work with little supervision
- Additional languages (spoken/written) an asset
For further information on this Dutch Fraud & Breach Coordinator role in Galway please contact Karl on 086 107 0950 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…