Our Client a leading Medical Device Organisation are looking to attract a Dutch speaking Human Resources Information Specialist on a contract basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing administration processing of transactions, data input and verification of required documentation, identifying, navigating, researching and troubleshooting HR transactional processes related to multiple HR based applications and associated systems.
• Retain ownership of assigned cases until closure with end user.
• Be the contact person for employees based in the Netherlands & Belgium on a wide range of questions related to global, regional and country HR policies and procedures and benefits, including social legislation and employment terms and conditions, HR systems and programs.
• Generate letters, contracts, correspondence, forms and other HR related documents.
• Liaise with employees to explain company HR policies, benefits, and procedures.
• Assist with a wide variety of general administrative projects, providing technical and highly skilled clerical support.
• Provides centralized human resource administration and support across a variety of processes, transactions and programs including payroll, benefits Global Rewards, Global Talent & Leadership Development, Global HR Operations and Employee Relations.
• Collaborates across the Human Resources function to establish operational standards and procedures that are leveraged to respond to employee and manager questions, ensures transactions are processed accurately and human resource programs and processes are administered effectively and efficiently.
• Individual contributors who provide organizational related support or service (administrative or clerical) for other members within the organization. The majority of time is spent in the delivery of support services or activities, typically under supervision.
• Autonomy: Established and productive individual contributor.
- Fluent Dutch speaker
- Qualified to degree level in Human Resources or Human Resources Information systems discipline.
- 1-3 years relevant experience. Relevant diploma or equivalent with 2+ year’s customer experience will also be considered.
- You will demonstrate critical thinking, ability to collaborate and create alignment, generate ideas and set high
- Strong IT capabilities essential
For further information on this role please contact Helga Reeves on 0868168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval