Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager
Our client, a medical device company in Galway is currently looking to recruit an Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager for their site.
We are looking for an ambitious candidate with 3 years digital experience and previous experience of the North American market. This will be a challenging role but very exciting. The ideal candidate will have to be motivated to hit targets, drive the market and increase traffic to our Slendertone.com pages.
- Proven experience in, and can demonstrate a good understanding of the North American market
- Previous experience in consumer marketing, with a strong understanding of online acquisition channels, delivering revenue growth
- Hands on experience managing digital marketing channels with an entrepreneurial approach
- A track record of optimising customer experience, online journeys and KPIs from brand awareness through to sales conversion
- Highly focused on driving results and a track record of successful project management and delivery
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen
- Ability to build relationships, co-operate and collaborate with others across internal teams and external partners
- A natural curiosity, collegiate style and engaging nature
- A fun loving, free spirited, and friendly approach who can seamlessly fit-in with our existing people
- Energetic & passionate
- Previous Agency management experience
- Previous project management experience
- Commercial/sales performance drive; sets bold targets, and delivers
- Entrepreneurial Mind Set – motivated and energised by a blend of the innovative/big picture/strategic issues and plenty of operational activities
- Data led, with strong analytic and numeracy skills
- Excellent teamworking skills
- Passionate, fearless and friendly
- Willing and determined to dig deep, innovate and drive brilliant execution
- Fuelled and heartened by the prospect of joining a wonderful team of people
- Univeristy degree or equivalent and similar experience at a mid-senior level working with a consumer brand, ideally but not exclusively within consumer goods, electronics, health, fitness or wellness.
- Responsible for driving profitable sales and improving overall web performances & KPIs on our Slendertone & Flex Belt brand websites
- Monitoring & reporting on all key metrics on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis; benchmarking to previous periods to constantly learn and improve
- Managing the digital marketing budget, with a mix of in-house and agency managed channels, constantly optimizing ROI and finding the right balance between awareness / prospection and sales / retargeting
- Working closely with the Ecommerce team to ensure alignment with the overall Ecommerce strategy, while defining the local elements for the North American market and driving the market as a whole
- Managing SEO and email marketing channels, with regular newsletters to drive engagement and sales
- Managing changes on the websites to support marketing activities
- Optimizing the customer journey using various analytical tools
- Creating engaging content for our social media channels aligning with the content & social media strategy
- Ongoing identification, testing and development of new channel opportunities whilst also drive integration with offline channels
- Working closely with key stakeholders across the business ensuring alignment of business goals
Required Key Competencies:
- We have defined our company values to guide how we work.
- They are People, Innovation, Customer Focus,
- Cooperation and Planning for Success.
- We have also created a list of competencies that support these values are required at different levels, for every role within our Company.
For further information on this Ecommerce and Digital Marketing Manager role in Galway please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.