Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an EHS Administrator for an immediate start. This will be for a 3 month contract.
- Review, update and general tidy up of EHS folders in Commonshare including ; Accidents and Incidents, Ergonomic Assessments ndustrial Hygiene Records etc.
- Review all hard copy folders in EH&S filing cabinets including; Training Records, Forklift Checks, Safe Work Permits etc.
- Set up new folders on Commonshare EHS. Scan all hard copy folders and upload to new folders in EHS Commonshare.
- Ensure that documentation for construction work is maintained and available for inspection.
- Review data base to ensure that links to SDS PDF?s and Chemical Risk Assessments are maintained.
- Review obsolete chemical folder for verification
Knowledge and Skills:
- Able to work on their own initiative.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Able to pick up on processes quickly and efficiently.
- Experience working in a health and safety department would be an advantage.
For further information on this EHS Administrator role in Galway please contact Jenny Dore.