Telephone: 021 2066287
EHS & STE Administrator
Our client a leading Pharmaceutical company in Cork are looking to recruit an EHS & STE Administrator for their site to Provide administrative support for the EHS and STE Departments
What do I need
- Administration of EHS and STE Documentation
- Ensure Day to Day Running of Systems
- Administer contractor documents and method statements. Record documents received and file in compliance with given methods.
- Maintain Onelook FrontDoor System for contractor information as required
- Participate and maintain Filing Systems
- SOP Documentation, ensure that all SOP's are in place, controlled and are available on request to the department manager
- Compiling master file of all Material Safety Data sheets on site
- Updating new EHS incident reporting software
- Maintain waste shipment records
- Provide the necessary assistance for the effective operation of the administrative function within the department
- Provide support for the tracking of the validation and product support documentation generated within the department
- Participate in both project and department meetings and the support of the meeting as needed in terms of schedule, agenda and minutes
- The organization/support of the necessary tracking databases and the structuring of the administrative support, including filing and communications
- Support the generation of SOP's. Ensuring that SOPs are in the correct format and are implemented on QMD.
- Manage SOP updates on ISOtrain
- Updating the project cost files for contract support based on time sheets
- Storing and controlling the HR documentation within the department
- Maintain and approve employee timecards in Kronos for STE Department
- Participate in monthly EHS Culture & Innovation Team Meetings
- Issue logbooks for Scale Up facility and STE lab as required
- Prepare quarterly waste reports for Global Reporting
- Archive documentation and be point of contact for the recall / sending documentation offsite to Iron Mountain. Ordering supplies as needed.
- Create/update/inactivate courses/modules on ISOtrain as required
- Maintain & assign training on ISOtrain
- Prepare Monthly Irish Water Reports for Discharge to Sewer Waste Water Licence and send to CCC as per agreement
- Liaise with DHCP
- Support administration of the Occupational Health Care programme
Purchasing / Finance
- Create all Purchase Orders for EHS & STE Departments
- Maintain workflows for invoices
- Review open PO Reports
- Set up new vendors on SAP
- Coordinate with vendors in relation to orders/delivery deadlines/issues
EHS Practical Training for Site
- Schedule and coordinate EHS related training with all departments.
- Assign EHS training on ISOtrain to applicable people as per the "Site training plan" REP-EHS-01-006
- File training records and maintain an update training system as required
- Create/update/inactivate courses/modules as required
- Coordinate/support EHS&E Induction Training for Employees
- Update training presentations as needed
Site Technology Compliance and Training
- To work in compliance with regulatory requirements FDA, IMB, GxP, Safety and environmental legislation and FLI procedures
- Organise and update the training Files and support the implementation of an effective training programme.
- Assist in the routine communication meeting on Site Technology and departmental activities.
- Support the manager in scheduling meeting etc.
Health & Safety:
- Senior Management is ultimately responsible for safety within the Organisation, but everyone has a role to play.
- It is management's responsibility to create and maintain an environment in which every individual employee is committed to Environmental, Health, Safety and Energy improvement, the Management and Technical Standards, the explicit clauses of the ISO 14001: 2004 EMS, OHSAS 18001: 2007 and ISO 50001: 2011 and especially the 2005 Safety, Health & Welfare at Work Act and the Safety, Health and Welfare at Work (General Application) Regulations 2007.
- Everyone shares the responsibility to attain high operating EHS&E standards within their respective areas of control by cooperating with Management to establish organisations and programmes
- The Safety Statement & Standards Manual should be communicated by personal example, by sincere concern and by providing training to all personnel in EHS&E instruction, procedures and practices.
- All employees must be aware and understand the provisions of the Safety Statement & Standards Manual and the contents of all written safety procedures relevant to their areas of work. All safety related procedures and this Safety Statement & Standards Manual should be readily available to all employees.
- The EHS&E Manager and CEM, on direction from the Site Director and/or Senior Management, will co-ordinate and review the EHS&E Programmes for the facility by working with respective Managers, Supervisors, the EHS&E Steering Committee members and the Site Safety Representative.
- 3rd level qualification
- 3-4 years' + experience
- Excellent Organisation skills; Teamwork,
- Document Management strong administration skills
- Self-motivated and works well with minimal supervision
- With constant review and updating of systems in place for proves improvement
- Competencies Knowledge of GMP
- Experience in an Engineering Environment is desirable
- Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Good attention to detail
- Work within a team environment
- Work on one's own initiative
- English fluent written & oral.
For further information on this EHS & STE Administratorrole in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval