Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an EHS Engineer for their site.
What will I be doing
- Assist with the design, implementation, maintenance and review of the company's Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) programme to ensure compliance with legislative, corporate and industry requirements.
- Provide technical support for site process safety management & ATEX compliance programs.
- Environmental monitoring as required under the IPPC licence (wastewater, surface water, groundwater, air & noise, preparation of environmental monitoring & other reports as required under the IPPC Licence, and corporate EHS reporting requirements .
- Coordinate the site industrial hygiene program. Evaluates employee exposures to various agents including chemical and physical hazards. Performs basic characterization, qualitative risk assessment and quantitative risk assessment. Maintains employee exposure records.
What do I need
- Hold a relevant degree and a post graduate qualification in EHS related area, preferably industrial hygiene, process safety or environmental engineering.
- 5 years + relevant industrial work experience in identifying, evaluating and controlling environmental and process safety risks in the workplace, ideally in medical device or pharma industry.
- Be fully conversant with EHS legislation and best practice
- Have the ability to work in a variety of team settings
- Be energetic, ambitious, enthusiastic, reliable, flexible
- Have the ability to analyse data, interpret results & communicate plan to employees at all levels
For further information on this EHS Engineer role please contact Jenny Dore on 086 0449371 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval