Telephone: 087 4108620
Our client, a pharmaceutical company in Cork is currently looking to recruit an EHS Specialist for their site on a contract basis
The EHS Specialist provides technical expertise, advice and information to meet the site’s needs in reducing risk and meeting regulatory / Corporate EHS expectations in all areas of environment, health & safety.
- Ensures that procedures / systems are in place to maintain 100% site compliance with all relevant legislation & Corporate EHS chapters related to area of responsibility.
- Conduct EHS risk assessments as required
- Generate EHS communications & reports
- Conduct EHS training as required
- Participate in incident / accident investigations & root cause analyses (RCA)
- Completes / assists in completion of periodic Self Assessments & audits of the EHS Management System.
- Conducts inspections of facilities and practices as required
- 3rd level qualification in science, engineering or other related discipline.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical/bio pharmaceutical environment or other industry
- Sound knowledge of EHS legislation and standards
- Good written, oral communication & interpersonal skills
- Highly proactive, mature judgment and decision making ability
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Self-directed & demonstrated efficient work methods, problem solving skills & ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Essentially looking for someone with a bit of experience, preferably with EHS Management Systems to help support Corporate EHS audit next year.
For further information on this role in EHS Specialist in Cork please contact Edel on 087 4108620 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.