Telephone: 086 0449371
Our client, a medical device company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an EHS Specialist for their site.
What will I be doing
- Contribute to the day to day running of the EHS Department.
- Support and implement the site EHS & Energy Management System in accordance with IPPC Licence, ISO14.001, OHSAS18.001, ISO50.001, legal and corporate requirements.
- Perform site Risk Assessments, identify opportunities for improvement and define controls. Support the implementation of Cellular Manufacturing from an EHS perspective.
- Carry out EHSE Audits and support the EHSE Corrective and Preventative Action system. You will collate and report the site EHSE metrics.
- Conduct incident investigations and provide root cause analysis and determine improvement plans as appropriate. You will carry out ergonomic assessment sand work place redesign.
- Review and update key site EHS procedures and documents.
- Provide EHS guidance for compliance to key manufacturing and R&D functions with regard to design for Manufacturability and sustainable development.
- Contribute to the timely performance of the EHS departmental goals and objectives.
What do I need
- We are looking for a qualified person with an EHS engineering or science degree to honours level 8.
- A post graduate qualification in Environmental, Health and Safety, an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in EHS, required.
- Good communication skills and computer skills essential.
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval