Contact: Niamh Hlubek
Telephone: 086 8168298
EHS Specialist- Contract
Our client, a pharmaceutivcal company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an EHS Specialist for their site on a contract basis.
The EHS Specialist provides technical expertise, advice and information to meet the site’s needs in reducing risk and meeting regulatory / Corporate EHS expectations in all areas of environment, health & safety.
- Ensures that procedures / systems are in place to maintain 100% site compliance with all relevant legislation & Corporate EHS chapters related to area of responsibility.
- Conduct EHS risk assessments as required
- Generate EHS communications & reports
- Conduct EHS training as required
- Participate in incident / accident investigations & root cause analyses (RCA)
- Completes / assists in completion of periodic Self Assessments & audits of the EHS Management System.
- Conducts inspections of facilities and practices as required
- 3rd level qualification in science, engineering or other related discipline.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a pharmaceutical environment or other industry
- Sound knowledge of EHS legislation and standards
- Good written, oral communication & interpersonal skills
- Highly proactive, mature judgment and decision making ability
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Self-directed & demonstrated efficient work methods, problem solving skills & ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel & PowerPoint
For further information on this EHS Specialist role in Cork please contact Niamh Hlubek 086 8168298 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval