Job ID: JOB-11716
EH&S Specialist My client a leading medical device company is looking to hire an Environmental Health & Safety Specialist to join their EHS team in Clonshaugh. POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Assoc Director, Environmental Health and Safety the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting, developing and maintaining EHS programmes within the company that meet best practices within the industry and fulfil the requirements of local regulatory and corporate directives. The position will particularly require the ability to undertake and complete duties in relation to environmental management. Key Responsibilities:
- Identify EHS training needs and develop and deliver programmes to meet these requirements.
- Provide coaching and guidance on EHS programme requirements to other roles within the organisation
- Drive and deliver continuous improvement in EHS performance within all aspects of the company.
- Maintain a clear understanding of EHS legislative requirements and new developments taking place in relation to regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Develop and support comprehensive EHS hazard identification and risk control programmes within the company.
- Drive compliance with the company IPC licence by sustaining the emission limit monitoring programme and identifying and leading initiatives to meet licence conditions.
- Developing the skills and knowledge of staff, including the delivery of training
- Record-keeping and document storage to ensure compliance with HSE and GMP standards
- Other HSE projects and initiatives as required Education:
- Min Undergraduate qualification in EHS or Science/Engineering/Environmental Science Experience:
- Specialist qualification / experience in an EHS related subject in addition to their undergraduate degree.
- Hold or be in the process of obtaining professional membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- Have demonstrated experience as programme owner in both Environmental and Safety initiatives.
- Capable or preparing short term and long term strategies and plans to improve EHS performance. Strong technical ability with a “hands on approach” coupled with good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on and complete a challenging range of EHS projects that require a broad range of EHS technical and interpersonal skills.
For further information on this EHS Specialist role in Dublin please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11736 Senior Quality Engineer – Process Validation A leading medical device manufacturer in Galway is recruiting for a…
Job ID: JOB-11735 Senior Operations Manager Our client a medical device MNC is recruiting for a leadership role in Galway….
Job ID: JOB-11731 Planner/Buyer Our client in South County Galway is recruiting for a planner/buyer to join their team, you…