Job ID: JOB-11716
EH&S Specialist My client a leading medical device company is looking to hire an Environmental Health & Safety Specialist to join their EHS team in Clonshaugh. POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Assoc Director, Environmental Health and Safety the successful candidate will be responsible for supporting, developing and maintaining EHS programmes within the company that meet best practices within the industry and fulfil the requirements of local regulatory and corporate directives. The position will particularly require the ability to undertake and complete duties in relation to environmental management. Key Responsibilities:
- Identify EHS training needs and develop and deliver programmes to meet these requirements.
- Provide coaching and guidance on EHS programme requirements to other roles within the organisation
- Drive and deliver continuous improvement in EHS performance within all aspects of the company.
- Maintain a clear understanding of EHS legislative requirements and new developments taking place in relation to regulatory requirements and best practices.
- Develop and support comprehensive EHS hazard identification and risk control programmes within the company.
- Drive compliance with the company IPC licence by sustaining the emission limit monitoring programme and identifying and leading initiatives to meet licence conditions.
- Developing the skills and knowledge of staff, including the delivery of training
- Record-keeping and document storage to ensure compliance with HSE and GMP standards
- Other HSE projects and initiatives as required Education:
- Min Undergraduate qualification in EHS or Science/Engineering/Environmental Science Experience:
- Specialist qualification / experience in an EHS related subject in addition to their undergraduate degree.
- Hold or be in the process of obtaining professional membership of the Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (IOSH)
- Have demonstrated experience as programme owner in both Environmental and Safety initiatives.
- Capable or preparing short term and long term strategies and plans to improve EHS performance. Strong technical ability with a “hands on approach” coupled with good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on and complete a challenging range of EHS projects that require a broad range of EHS technical and interpersonal skills.
For further information on this EHS Specialist role in Dublin please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…