Job ID: JOB-11718
EH&S Specialist Level II
You will contribute to developing EHS programmes and management systems to make EHS an integral part of site operations. Key Responsibilities
- Support the implementation and improvement of the EH&S Management System namely ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and IPC Licence.
- Contributes to the development the site’s Safety Statement to include hazard identification, hazard risk assessment, and hazard control programmes and participates in their implementation.
- Works with Supervisors, Trainers and Technicians to identify and control significant environmental, health and safety impacts of operations.
- Takes a central role in working with internal committees and training efforts.
- Ensures that all required records are prepared and maintained.
- Participates in and prepares for EHS inspections by external agencies, and all system audits.
- Investigates, prepares, communicates and manages reports on injuries, ll-health, and corrective actions as required.
- Supports and contributes to the site’s life safety programmes to include emergency response.
- Understands and proactively follows through on the Environmental Management Procedures that have been identified as relevant to position. Qualifications
- Level 8 honours degree in a relevant discipline
- The EHS Specialist has an understanding of matters related to EH&S and a significant information and support network, normally developed over 2 years of EH&S experience and/or educational background.
- He/she is knowledgeable of legislative requirements, and systems needed to implement sound EH&S practice.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills are essential.
For further information on this EH&S Specialist Level II role in Galway, please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11850 Supplier Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company in Galway is seeking to recruit a Supplier…
Job ID: JOB-11849 R&D Biomaterials Senior Engineer Our client a leading medical device company in Galway are seeking applicants for…
Job ID: JOB-11845 Control Systems Engineer Position Summary: Our client, based in Galway are recruiting for an experienced Control Systems…