EHS Specialist II
Job ID: JOB-12120
EH&S Specialist Level II You will contribute to developing EHS programmes and management systems to make EHS an integral part of site operations. Key Responsibilities
- Support the implementation and improvement of the EH&S Management System namely ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and IPC Licence.
- Contributes to the development the site’s Safety Statement to include hazard identification, hazard risk assessment, and hazard control programmes and participates in their implementation.
- Works with Supervisors, Trainers and Technicians to identify and control significant environmental, health and safety impacts of operations.
- Takes a central role in working with internal committees and training efforts.
- Ensures that all required records are prepared and maintained.
- Participates in and prepares for EHS inspections by external agencies, and all system audits.
- Investigates, prepares, communicates and manages reports on injuries, health, and corrective actions as required.
- Supports and contributes to the site’s life safety programmes to include emergency response.
- Understands and proactively follows through on the Environmental Management Procedures that have been identified as relevant to position. Qualifications
- Level 8 honours degree in a relevant discipline
- The EHS Specialist has an understanding of matters related to EH&S and a significant information and support network, normally developed over 2 years of EH&S experience and/or educational background.
- He/she is knowledgeable of legislative requirements, and systems needed to implement sound EH&S practice.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills are essential.
For further information on this EH&S Specialist Level II role in Galway, please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ firstname.lastname@example.org Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review you data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12164 Quality Control Supervisor Duration: 12 Months We are now recruiting a Quality Control Supervisor to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12161 Network Architect My client a healthcare delivery enterprise are looking for a Network Architect to…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12163 Process Technician – Injection Moulding Key Responsibilities: Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting,…