Job ID: JOB-11536
Environment Health & Safety (EHS) Specialist Our client is recruiting for an Environment, Health & Safety Specialist role in a large MNC in Kildare. The candidate support the HSSE team on site in overseeing their health, safety and environmental risk management to comply with client and statutory requirements in its new facility. Key Responsibilities
- Setting up the Safety management system on their new site
- Monitoring EHS Compliance on site
- Monitoring client and contractor compliance on site.
- Reviewing Risk assesments and method statements.
- Assist in Accident and Incident investigation
- Active participation in good catch program.
- Participate and report to the HSSE manager on the Safety Behavioural Observations program.
- Monitoring contractors safety compliance
- Checking GA1 & GA2s and MEWP daily check lists, Ladder, mobile scaffold tags, PA Tags, hot works etc
- A Number of daily walk of work areas including logistical support routes, docks, skips, material storage lay down areas etc.
- Provide guidance to IFM Team on how to obtain competent assessments of all EHS risks and report on the control of that risk.
- Analyse the results of site audits and make regular reports to the HSSE manager on risk management performance.
- Review Risk Assessments & Method Statements (RAMS) from contractors.
- SMBWAs participation.
- Checking Conformance documentation for all personnel to ensure site, company, and client expectations. Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Working At heights, Abrasive Wheels, Confined Space + Equipment certification etc are met
- Manage HSSE inductions
- Manage training records
- HSSE administrative tasks
- At least 5 year’s experience in a safety officer role
- Level 8 qualification in Occupation Health and Safety
- Qualified EHS professional with a minimum standard of CMIOSH (Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) or GradIOSH (Graduate Member of the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) or national equivalent an advantage
- Formal Environmental qualification. Membership of an professional body such as the Institute of Environmental Management and Assessment or national equivalent will be a distinct advantage.
For further information on this role please contact Caroline Kingston on 0868395531/ email@example.com Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Job ID: JOB-11624 Senior Network Operations Engineer Our client, a telecoms company is currently looking to recruit a Senior Network…
Job ID: JOB-11632 Automation & Controls Engineer Our client, a leading medical device company located in Ballina are looking to…
Job ID: JOB-11631 Senior Financial Accountant Our client a large pharmaceutical company is recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant to…