Telephone: 021 2066287
Our client a medical company in Cork are recruiting for an EHS Manager for their site.
This role is an ideal opportunity whereby the ideal candidate will receive ongoing training and development in their new role.
What will I be doing
The EHSS Advisor will support the EHSS Dept. to ensure the organisation meets both Regulatory and Corporate EHSS requirements, coordinating and implementing all assigned tasks related to EHS goals and objectives/activities on site. Main Duties & Responsibilities include;
- Support the EHSS team ensuring robust programs are in place for day to day Risk Management, EHSS Auditing, EHS training, Accident Investigation, Safety Culture improvement and EHSS promotional activities on site.
- Supports EHSS Dept. ensuring the site complies with ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and J&J WW EHSS Standards.
- Responding to day to day EHSS queries, technical support, and machine / plant or equipment safety issues where present.
- Collaborate with other departments within the organisation to ensure corrective actions are understood and implemented. Attend day to day safety meetings and review meetings.
- Ensure Contractor and Project management is compliant with regulations and industry best practice.
- maintain a high standard of documentation in relation to all activities
- Promote a proactive EHSS Culture and integrated ownership of EHSS.
- Other duties as assigned.
Key Competencies required;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent communication / interpersonal skills, organizational and time management skills
- Excellent presentation skills & Influencing skills
- Team player
- Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Hands on experience working in a Manufacturing facility
- Experience in identifying corrective actions and solutions for EHSS hazards and risks identified
- Working knowledge of Irish H&S and Environmental Legislation and regulations
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools (MS Word, Excel, and Power-point). MS Project or similar tool is an advantage.
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities will be provided (career development opportunity).
For further information on this EHSS Manager in Cork please contact Jenny Dore on 021 2066287 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.