Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
Our client, a medical device company in Cork are currently looking to recruit an Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer for their site on a contract basis.
- Responsible for providing Electrical and Instrumentation support for engineering projects
- Develop and drive Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering standards and ensure application of standards at the site
- Provides technical leadership and supports execution of EHS&S policies and procedures
- Ensures proper system integration by overseeing the development of the systems integration and systems assurance test plans and procedures; reviews test results.
- Lead execution of engineering projects and initiatives at the site.
- Keeps management informed on project and program status by creating, maintaining, and presenting written reports on project and program status, tests, costs, issues, and performance against established targets on a regular basis.
- Provides technical leadership of cross functional teams on different projects/ process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues
- Ensures the documentation of project and program activities and deliverables.
Knowledge Skill and Ability Requirements:
Education, Experience & Certifications
- Degree in Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent
- Strong technical skills in pharmaceutical environment
- Remain current in industry and latest technology. Seek benchmarking opportunities.
- Carries out duties in compliance with all regulations and guidelines.
- Complies with established safety procedures, policies and the intent to maintain a safe working environment.
- Assumes responsibility for the environmental effects of work performed and for the identification and recording of environmental problems as they arise.
- Participate in cross-functional teams as assigned to support continuous improvement or equipment installation / modification.
- Participates on investigative teams and site group initiatives (e.g. PHAs, PSC, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to operate as part of a team.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Results and performance driven.
- Adaptable and Flexible
For further information on this Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer role in Cork please contact Anne Gough on 0860449473 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval