Electrical Controls Engineer job in Mayo
My Client a medical device company in Mayo has an excellent new Electrical Controls Engineer job available for their site. This Electrical Controls Engineer will gain further project experience within a highly automated and high volume regulated/medical device production process.
The Electrical Controls Engineer will be based in Mayo and will liaise with Global Engineering (GE), New Product Development (NPD), Research and Technical Development (R&TD), Quality Assurance (QA) & Supply Chain (SCM) in order to effectively carry out its responsibilities - exciting new opportunities!
This successful candidate will work on introducing specific technologies associated with the expansion of manufacturing capacity, initially in a project role.
Duties of the Electrical Controls Engineer:
- New Process Implementation: Responsible for timely implementation of new manufacturing processes in the designated Value Stream area. Projects will include Capacity, New Products, and Cost Reduction, and will involve highly automated production equipment. Position will provide leadership of cross functional team to deliver on same objectives. Scope would include: User Requirements (URS), Functional Design Specifications (FDS), Capital Approval, conducting Design reviews (FMEA tools).
- Electrical / Controls Design: Responsible for specification & design of Electrical & Controls systems for automated manufacturing equipment.
- Project Planning & Tracking: Position will be responsible for developing, tracking & communicating project plans for all control tasks.
- Equipment Qualification - support qualification of new production equipment / processes, and ensure compliance to quality standards through execution of protocols.
- Safety / Risk Assessments: position will be responsible for ensuring safety compliance of control hardware/software, and supporting both conduction and timely closeout of risk assessments.
- Primary Degree in Engineering discipline, preferably Electrical / Electronic / Controls / Automation
- PLC machine control & Operator Interface
- Electrical controls - maintenance & design
- 2D/3D CAD skills - elect drafting/ panel design
- Project Management / FMEA
- Vision Systems, Servo Systems
- Industrial Networks (Profibus etc)
- 2 to 5 years post qualification experience in batch type process, preferably in the medical devices / Manufacturing / pharmaceutical industry
- Commissioning & Debug of highly automated equipment
- Over 2 years Project Engineering or PM experience.
For further information on this Electrical Controls Engineer job in Mayo or to discuss other Engineering jobs in Ireland please contact Anna on 0864667369 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval