Telephone: 087 2197421
Electrical Engineer Aftermarket
Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer Aftermarket for their site.
- Manage Projects related to Electric/electronic product development and electric core parts
- Carry out risk analysis, test plan, testing and validation of the projects
- Assure the proper integration of electrical accessories with the unit – combined testing
- Identify and drive ongoing development of the validation process for unit electrical systems. This will include responsibility for facility, instrumentation & data acquisition system improvement and upgrade.
- Support product test for customers, other company departments and external test bodies including EMC, and product audit, to agreed schedules and budget.
- Develop and manage supplier partnerships with the company’s current and prospective new suppliers
- Knowledge of relevant safety standards and protocols applicable to mobile electrical machines
- Identify industry trends and standards in the automotive industry
- Support other departments in resolution of Electrical / Electronic Issues and implementation of projects.
- Degree in an Electrical /Electronic Engineering discipline
- Experience in Power Electronics / thermodynamics / automotive an advantage.
- Prior Experience of component qualification programs and new product development in an automotive/ machinery environment is a distinct advantage.
- Ability to manage critical product cost and new product development projects with team members and partners spread across global locations.
- Previous experience in other related areas, such as DFMEA, 6 Sigma, is desirable.
- Capable of interpreting test data and developing and driving relevant corrective measures where necessary.
- Knowledge of control systems and software required.
- Customer focus
- Action driven and high proactivity
- Ability to manage projects cross functionally
For further information on this Electrical Engineer Aftermarket role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval