Telephone: 086 8395531
Our client, a leading Mechanical & Electrical Engineering and Construction Services provider across Ireland, UK and Europe are currently looking to recruit a number of Electrical Engineers for a large data centre project based in Finland.
As Electrical Engineer you will be responsible for a specific construction project in Finland. The activities associated with the project will vary and will be agreed with the Project Manager on an ongoing basis. You will co-ordinate the technical design with the onsite installation through to the successful commissioning.
- Ensuring that technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquiries through requisitioning & monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit trail.
- Attend & record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored & maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Liaise with the design team & supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site & successful handover
- Monitor & record progress on site against the construction programme.
- Ensure that the preparation of technical submittals and RFI’s and documented in a timely manner
To be considered you will have
- Electrical Engineering Degree
- 5+ Years’ Experience
- Previous Contracting Experience
- Proven ability to manage €5million+ projects
- Strong technical and commercial acumen
- Proven ability to support and manager a team of up to 50 craft workers.
- Ideally previous experience of working on data centre projects
- Excellent communicator/strong interpersonal skills
- Decisive and action oriented
- Team player
- Attentive to detail and record keeper
- Results oriented with the resilience to work under pressure
- Competitive remuneration package
- Flexible rotation working patterns
For further information on this please contact Caroline Kingston on 086 8395531 email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.