Job ID: JOB-11953
Senior Electrical Engineer
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Galway / Hybrid 50:50
- Design, develop, analyze, troubleshoot and provide technical solutions during the life of the products.
- Support of customers by troubleshooting to root cause and resolving Electronic Engineering and related product issues as they arise in the field
- Maintain the integrity and safety of the range of medical equipment with high electronic content.
- Design, verify, validate and implement product improvements brought about by changes to electronic sub-assemblies.
- Identify and verify alternative parts for obsolete electronic components.
- Participate in projects to remediate design history documentation for our ventilator products and accessories
- Support plant production goals by resolving Electronic Engineering and related electronics issues as they arise in production.
- Perform operations in accordance with established safe working procedures, regulations, standards and general safety rules ensuring that attention is given to special hazards associated with the particular area of work.
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of a level 8 degree in Electronic Engineering (or closely related discipline).
- 2+ years experience in an Engineering environment
- Willingness to work on a broad spectrum of sub-systems, ranging from analogue, signal conditioning data acquisition, transducer interfacing, power supply and microprocessor based designs
- Experience in circuit analysis and simulation, schematic capture and PCB layout, 2D drafting and project scheduling are all desirable skills.
- Experience of working with quality system requirements, within a regulatory framework and formal design controls is desirable.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills.
- Ability to manage workload effectively and efficiently.
- Committed to ongoing professional development.
- Dynamic, positive attitude and action oriented
For further information on this role please contact Tommy McKeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/ Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11974 IT Systems Administrator My pharma client based in County Galway are looking to hire an…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11973 Regulatory Affairs Specialist Permanent Job Purpose: As a Regulatory Affairs Specialist, you will be a…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-11861 Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer Our client, is recruiting for a Staff Lean/Continuous Improvement Engineer to…