Contact: Tracy Lenihan
Our Client a Medical Device Company in Tipperary are looking for an Electronic Engineering for their site in Tipperary.
- Working with colleagues to design, develop, debug, modify, and test electrical circuits, systems and fixturing by using current tools, analysis techniques, and technologies.
- Design and validate technical (mechanical / electro mechanical / software) solutions to enhance product and process capability in the test process.
- Design for reliability enhancement
- Test fixture development
- Cost reduction
- Component and obsolescence
- Develops & Designs electrical fixturing for new product test solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Analogue and Digital Signal processing
- PCB level design experience
- RF Electronics and RF component selection (antennas, amplifiers, filters)
- RS232/I2C/SPI/Ethernet hardware design
- Experience with CAD tools (e.g. AutoCAD, Solidworks, Altium,ORCAD)
- Analog and Digital circuit design
- Schematic capture, PCB design Layout
- Ensures that the designs are Cost Efficient, Designed for Manufacture and Reliable
- Prepares and Performs Design reviews
- Documents electrical/electronic development by writing documents, reports, memos, change requests. Methods used are determined by approved procedures and standards.
- Tracks electrical/electronic development effort by creating and maintaining records in the approved tracking management tool.
- Solves engineering problems by analyzing the situation and recommending corrective or alternative actions.
- Analyzes, evaluates, and verifies circuits and systems by using engineering practices.
- Investigates, researches, selects electronic circuits, components, tools, equipment and practices.
- Degree in Electronic or Electrical engineering
- Min of 5 years industry experience ? Electronic design preferable
For further information on this Electrical Engineer II please contact Tracy Lenihan on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our Hero Recruitment website ? www.hero.ie
Please Note: Hero Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval