Telephone: 087 2197421
Electrical Engineer Q&R
Our client, a manufacturing company in Galway are currently looking to recruit an Electrical Engineer Q&R for their site.
- Identify, design, and manage engineering projects on Truck, Trailer, under mount and Cryo products that will meet and exceed reliability and productivity requirements.
- Apply 6-Sigma tools and techniques to problem solving and new product development.
- Act as a change agent, thinking "out of the box" to bring about change and innovation. Keep up to date with leading edge technical developments that may contribute to the next generation product concepts.
- Work within the Company New Product Development (NPD) process. Plan, schedule and report on design projects in a professional manner, using Project Management to coordinate strict deadlines. Co-ordinate where necessary on project efforts across non-engineering functions.
- Use the complete organization as a resource, capturing the experience and expertise of supply base, while utilizing the design and manufacturing resources, and end-user expertise and experience.
- Act as a resource, supporting other functions in the organization, a team player in Research and development, leading and supporting cross functional teams, interplant teams, and external resources.
Qualifications & Key Competencies:
- Honours Primary degree, or Master’s Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Electronics Engineering, or a related discipline.
- 3 to 5 years relevant experience in Mechanical / Electrical automotive type industry.
- Fluent English - other European language is an advantage
- Project Management experience
- Proficiency in CREO2.0 software a primary requirement
- Proficiency in Large Assembly Techniques will be required as is a detailed understanding of BOM and design structure.
- Previous experience in other related areas, such as Reliability Engineering, Refrigeration, Machining, Sheetmetal & Plastic design, FMEA, 6 Sigma, vibration measurement, FEA, stress analysis and failure analysis is desirable.
- Experience working with Eastern European and in particular Asian suppliers would be a particular advantage.
For further information on this Electrical Engineer Q&R role in Galway please contact Anne Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval