Electrical Project Engineer
Job ID: JOB-12155
Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and values is so important. It’s worth taking the time to get this right.
This Electrical Project Engineer job opportunity located in the Netherlands is one of those stand-out positions that don’t come along every day.
Let us tell you more….
As an Electrical Project Engineer, you are responsible for the full electrical design of the material handling system. This includes, for example, making power calculations, creating electrical diagrams and layouts, providing specifications for ordering components, and integrating equipment from other suppliers. The electrical and functional safety part is also your responsibility. You work closely together with the Mechanical Project Engineer and the PLC Engineer and you are the point of contact for the installation team when it comes to electrical topics. You report directly to the Project Leader Engineering. Occasional travel is part of the job (1-3 days per month).
- You provide the design and the set of drawings for the total specification, from materials to the installation drawings and the final assembly instructions
- You make checklists for the use of the material handling system
- You are a sparring partner for our sales team
- You understand the influence that design decisions have on the price and functionality of a design
- Bachelor level, preferably a degree in Electrical Engineering
- Experience (minimum 3 years) in a comparable position
- Above average skills in CAD software (ACAD Electrical)
- Preferred experience with Typical Manager
- Proven experience in the design of safety systems
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in Dutch and English
- Able to work independently
- Excellent technical knowledge and good spatial insight to assess the feasibility of a concept
- Proven problem-solving ability to quickly find the right solutions
- Can work on different projects simultaneously in a dynamic environment
- Preferred knowledge of performance level calculations in Sistema.
- Knowledge of power distribution systems.
- Knowledge of networks (Profinet, Industrial Ethernet, AS-Interface)
For further information on this role please contact Dominic Courtney on 086 839 5533 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.
Data can only be transferred outside of the EEA on the basis of standards contractual clauses, to a country for whom an adequacy decision has been given by the European Commission or where the express permission of the data subject has been given. You have supplied us with your personal data in the process of applying for a position. Our client company may have personnel outside of the EEA who will review your data. We will apply the appropriate criteria in respect of the data transfer depending on the location of those personnel.
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12704 Facilities Engineer Summary Finding the right company that aligns to your career aspirations and…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12703 Summary: Reporting to the Maintenance Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance…
Apply Now Job ID: JOB-12702 Facilities Engineer Co. Mayo Summary: The facilities engineer…