Electrical Project Manager - Middle East
- To lead a team of engineers to execute each assigned Project 100% in accordance with
- Tender, project margin, Specification, Client delivery dates, drawing approvals.
- To fully maintain the Project Margin and claim for any project variation as required.
- Communicate effectively with the customer & management to maintain highest customer satisfaction level.
- Ensure approvals for production are obtained by project engineers in a timely fashion to give a continuous release for production of >6000mtrs of busbar per month.
- Review each project that is passed from sales, technically evaluate it based on the specification, tender and purchase order, once reviewed hand it over to dedicated team of engineer staff to execute the project in accordance with business demands.
- Advice any (discrepancy) differences to sales Engineer to Coordinate / Project Engineer
- Obtain Delivery dates and plan for daily, weekly and monthly production plan and release for manufacture based on client expectation for material delivered to site and for production output stability @ 6000mts of busbar per month
- Be available and make yourself known to each of the clients for the respective projects. Any day to day communication will be handled by the Project engineer but expectation is that Engineering manager will be fully in the loop in the execution of every project
- Review designs completed by Project engineer that have special consideration and ensure that they are both workable on site and have ability to manufacture in the plant. Get involved in special components manufacture from a design perspective.
- Review approval status of drawings with project engineers and ensure that approval is received minimum 4 weeks before start of production to allow raw material ordering
- Approve any Cost any change and variation generated by the project engineers before issuance to client.
- Ensuring release of material for production in a timely manner such that Project engineers get their required material uploaded on the ERP 4 weeks before production is required to start.
- Confirm Delivery dates with production and priorities based on total client's requirement. So project engineers can communicate with end clients about delivery.
- At project close out
- Customer satisfaction from client.
- Check Total Value, match with purchase order and any variation done.
- As built drawing to forward to client.
- All quantity to forward to client.
For further information on this Electrical Project Manager role in the Middle East please contact Roisin Mcnamara on 091730022 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval