The successful candidate will utilize their technical skills in the generation and development of medical device products and process technologies.
- Electrical breakdown support to assigned production lines ensuring products manufactured conform to quality standards and specifications.
- Performs assignments and may assist in planning assignments of a non-routine nature for which operational precedents are not fully applicable.
- Working as part of a team to identify and resolve systematic equipment issues.
- Participate in cross functional process improvement initiatives.
- Identify, gain approval and complete continuous improvement projects.
- Effectively communicate line issues and offer solutions.
- Prioritise issues in conjunction with production group.
- Presents and implements solutions to equipment related issues.
- Installation and modification of equipment and fixtures.
- Seeks technical advice from engineers or supervisor for complex problems.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as required.
- Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Engineering discipline, or relevant trade qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a related field.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve moderately complex technical problems.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- PC skills including standard offices packages.
- PLC troubleshooting experience is an essential requirement.
- Ability to work well as a team member and on own initiative
- Knowledge of various tooling and testing equipment.
- Experience of automation is essential.
- Excellent Problem Solving with a proven track history.
- Knowledge of Lean tools such as TPM, 8-Step problem solving and 5S.
- Training in Six Sigma or other related disciplines is preferable.
- Pneumatic Troubleshooting experience is essential
- AutoCAD or Solid Works would be an advantage.
- Medical device experience would also be an advantage.
For further information on this Maintenance Technician role in Galway please contact Tommy Mckeown on 086 0100903 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie/
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval