Our client, a manufacturing company in Tipperary are currently looking to recruit an Electro - Mechanical Technician for their site.
Responsible for the maintenance of all plant equipment. Advising and working with production and engineering on all aspects of the company's manufactured products. The role is full time and represents an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and expanding leading engineering firm. The role reports to the operations manager but is cross functional, liaising with engineering, production & facilities.
- Develop and maintain a preventative maintenance program for all Production and Engineering
- Introduce cost saving and improvement initiatives to maximise equipment versatility and minimize maintenance costs
- Ensure full H&S compliance in all areas of the Company
- Support & advise on new manufacturing capital investments and new product development
- Develop & maintain a maintenance program with and for Team Leaders (TL), training TL's in the process and reporting on compliance
- Provide support and in-house training on current and new technologies for manufacturing, robotics and new product control methodologies
- Responsible for installation, maintenance and overhaul of equipment as required
- Have a flexible attitude towards working hours to cover breakdowns and plant shutdown periods
- Liaise with and be the point of contact for service engineers and insurance engineers when they are on site
- Attend weekly Engineering Meetings to represent the Maintenance function & to assist in New Product development
- Third level Degree / Diploma (Electrical) complemented by an electrical trade's qualification
- Excellent troubleshooting & analytical skills are required.
- Good attention to detail and can work on own initiative.
- Drive and energy to assist in new product development and new process development.
- Excellent communicator with significant ability to influence.
- Strong process improvement background gained in a maintenance environment
- 1 - 2 years plus experience gained in a hands-on maintenance environment with a strong continuous improvement focus
For further information on this Electro - Mechanical Technician role in Tipperary please contact Aoife O Reilly on 091730022 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website - www.hero.ie
Please Note: HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval