- As part of the Electronic Engineering team, working on new and existing product design projects.
- Support project teams in general activities related to ongoing product design & development.
- Excellent communication skills including the ability to write and present technical reports
- Liaise closely with the R&D, Science, Manufacturing, Operations, Quality, Sales and Marketing functions through the product development lifecycle.
- Responsible for setting up processes and systems within test laboratories
- Bachelor of Engineering in Electronic/Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar discipline
- Minimum of 4 years in an Electronic Engineering or equivalent discipline
- Design electronic assemblies and printed circuit board assemblies to support electro-mechanical medical device product development and life cycle.
- Enjoys understanding technical problems, and finding lasting solutions.
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team with good interpersonal skills.
- Strong presentation skills, and has an ability to portray concepts concisely.
- Experience in the Medical Device area would be an advantage
- Generating initial process flow, FMEA and control plans.
- Knowledge of Orcad Schematic Capture & Layout would be an advantage.
- Work with cross functional teams such as mechanical, software, systems and quality engineering to contribute to project schedules and project budgets in the coordination of overall product development.
- Evaluate and implements designs to insure that all agency requirements (UL, IEC, FDA) are being met throughout the design process.
- Apply failure analysis skills to determine and document root cause of product system or component failure.
- Generate design specifications, test protocols, execute testing and associated test reports.
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved
For further information on this Electronic Engineer in Galway please contact Anne - Marie Fox on 087 2197421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – https://www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.