Our client, a medical device company in Limerick is currently looking to recruit an Electronic Engineer for their site. I am looking to speak to Electronics Engineers with a thorough understanding of both analog and digital design. In this position, you will be providing high quality and innovative solutions to a wide range of challenging problems and contributing to the completion of specific design projects.
- Actively participate in the new and existing product development efforts from concepts to implementation
- Drive circuit level hardware design phases including architecture and design, component selection, schematic entry, board bring-up and integration of complex printed circuit board and cable assemblies into life sciences based systems/instruments.
- Effectively work with cross-functional teams including software, mechanical design and system engineering aligning with the schedule and budget of the project through various phases of the product lifecycle.
- Experience with electrical drawings package like Solidworks Electrical, Eplan, AutoCAD electrical, etc
- Support project teams in general activities related to ongoing product design & development.
- Evaluate and implements designs to ensure that all agency requirements (UL,IEC, FDA) are being met throughout the design process.
- Apply tools like FMEA to determine and document root cause of product’s system or component failure.
- Generate design specifications, test protocols, execute testing and associated test reports.
- Participate in technical design reviews to ensure electrical design integrity and safety are achieved.
- Develop and implement test procedures to verify design operation and compliance to international standards e.g. CE/EMC.
- Expericnce of EMC testing including Immunity Testing, Capacitive Voltage Emissions, Current Probe Emissions, ESD Testing, Transient Testing, Radiated Emissions Testing
- Cable harness, power management, 3 phase AC systems
- Experience in AC/DC, DC/DC convertors.
- Experience developing firmware using Communication protocols – I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, etc in an embedded environment.
- Experience in the Medical Device area would be an advantage
- Bachelor degree (Masters desirable) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 3-4 years of experience as an Electronics Engineer designing and testing both analog and digital circuitry on complex printed circuit board assemblies.
- Strong digital and analog circuit design background that includes: microprocessors, analog circuitry for theoretical analysis circuit level, board level simulation, and experience with building blocks for modular systems, Labview
- Strong design skills and tools for schematic capture and board layout and simulation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated, independent, and comfortable working in a team environment.
- Strong problem analysis and solving skills
For further information on this Electronic Engineer role in Limreick, please contact Vanessa Lynch on 086 0462367 / email@example.com
Check out all our open jobs on our HERO Recruitment website – www.hero.ie
Please Note: Under its obligation under the Data Protection legislation, HERO Recruitment will not forward your details to any company without your prior approval.